THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

End of summer & the begin of fall

Well today was actually still summer intill 4:18pm Central Time. The last remaining hours - minutes & seconds of summer was nothing but raining!!! OMG!!!
This( fall Season) gives me the opportunity to try new techniques since i was use to the summer soo much!! But the one thing im going to hate is when we fall back in time & it gets dark @ 6pm but then again it gives me another opportunity to practice my twilight / night photography!!
ISn't it more overcast days in fall & winter or is it just in winter?
I wish i still lived up north in Pittsburgh PA ( my home town) cause the leaves turn beautiful colors up there vs. down here in texas your lucky if u get any leaves to have change into color!

0 comments: