THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 25, 2010

Photography Website

Doing the out-line of the whole website wasn’t hard at all it was easy as cake! LOL
I read up on this one photographer’s website that u have to have another things on your website so that you don’t lose your (I guess) clients / future clients or guest but then I did some more research & found out if u want a professional looking website u can’t have all that extra stuff up there. I want a professional looking website for my photography ! I have built a website before so I don’t think its going to be hard since I have done it before. Its just that I have never built a professional photography website before. But all I can do is try right? I guess if I get feedback from friends I can always go in there & change it. Its not like its set in stone or anything. The only challenge im going to face is the flash & right now im debating on either or not to have flash on my whole website but for sure I’ll have flash galleries & just really like them! I did a Google search on professional photographers websites & to my surprise the majority of them where flash!!!
This is going to be soo much fun for me to build this website!!!

0 comments: