THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Equipment!

Im buying some new photography equipment to add to my already existing equipment in which isn't a whole lot. But just enough that i can get by with. Im making a list of all the lens , flashs & other things that i think are anecessary for the basics of photography! Well in my areas! Which are for right now nature & people / events but i would like to widen my areas of photography though. But as far as this goes im gonna have to but this on hold or pause. I will just use the basic lens that i already have which are a 18-55mm &55-200mm. Im doing a whole lot of things at this present time. Like surfing in which in setting up a surf group in my church & well i have to get the necessary surfing equipment for that & in the mist of that im trying to build my on do jahng which is practice hall for kuk sool won - korean martial arts.

0 comments: